Aep Customer Service Hours
Improve labeling productivity and accuracy while reducing costs.
Learn the benefits of powerful on-board intelligence with Application Enabled Printing (AEP). Simplify the labeling process for your customers by allowing them to customize print operations, which not only promises significant cost savings, but also increases operational efficiency at the same time.
Versions offered by SATO:
AEP user stories of typical customers
Food retail – Leading bakery chain
- Resources and operations were very difficult to manage due to their complexity, using hardware and systems from multiple vendors.
- Stores were reaching their limits in terms of space, as there was not enough room to accommodate all the equipment.
- Label data was updated manually from head office for all stores, which was not only time consuming, but also carried a high risk of user-related errors.
SATO’s Solution: FX3-LX with AEP The FX3-LX with AEP presents itself as a complete solution for marking the ingredients of fresh bakery products on the label. Easy-to-navigate categories are displayed on the large, user-friendly 7-inch (17.8 cm) color touch screen, thanks to which employees can locate products quickly and easily. All printers are linked to SATO App Storage, a cloud-based service for centralized management of label data and design templates. The head office is now able to update data instantly across all stores, while the stores themselves can print labels much more easily and with less hardware. Customer benefits:
- The FX3-LX features a particularly compact and portable design, which is why it can be set up virtually anywhere or held in the hand by the user.
- Label data and designs can be managed centrally, saving time by up to 50%, allowing operators to focus more intensively on customer service.
- The user interface, familiar from smartphones and tablets, allows staff to easily adapt to the new, intuitive and user-friendly system, ensuring minimal training is required.
Automotive industry – Multinational automotive manufacturer.
- PLC engineers invest a lot of time in learning printer programming languages that are required to integrate label printing into their systems, causing long lead times.
- Limitations in terms of flexibility result in the engineer having to reprogram the PLC with new printer commands in case of necessary modifications or additions to the label templates.
- Since different label formats require different printer programming codes, productivity is extremely low.
SATO’s solution: CT4-LX, CL4NX Plus or CL6NX Plus with AEP AEP simplifies label printing from a PLC. Label templates can be stored internally in the printer, so only the variable data (as comma-separated text files) needs to be sent from the PLC for label printing. Customer benefits:
- Data for label templates is handled independently by AEP, eliminating the need for PLC engineers to program the PLC for label printing, resulting in greater flexibility and faster deployment.
- With engineers spending less time on PLC programming, savings of up to 50% can be achieved in terms of production hours alone, which subsequently reduces overall costs.
- Productivity increases significantly with AEP, as the same print application can now be implemented in any conceivable manufacturing operation without difficulty.
Manufacturing – warehouse and logistics operations
- Due to limited space and challenging environmental conditions, the workstation is not suitable for a PC.
- Labels are printed in batches in advance and taken to the manufacturing site, increasing the risk of labeling the wrong goods.
- Asset management is associated with high costs for maintaining PCs and other IT resources.
SATO’s solution: CT4-LX, CL4NX Plus or CL6NX Plus with AEP With AEP, batch labels can be printed without the need for a PC. Label layouts are stored internally in the printer and data entry is done via the on-screen keyboard or else via peripherals directly connected to the printer, such as a keyboard, numeric keypad or scanner. Customer benefits:
- No PC is required at the workstation.
- Since neither hardware nor software licenses are required and no additional maintenance costs are incurred, the total cost of ownership can be reduced.
- Labels can be printed directly on site as needed, eliminating the need to print everything at once in advance.
Uitdagingen voor de klant
Patiëntenpolsbandjes die via een PC worden afgedrukt, zijn duur en nemen veel plaats in. Deze zijn alleen beschikbaar bij de patiëntenregistratie of bij specifieke verpleegkundigenposten en vereisen IT-goedkeuring voor toegang.
SATO Oplossing: de CT4-LX printern met AEP
Easily print and encode RFID wristbands without a PC upon patient admission by scanning a 2D code with patient information from a smartphone app, for example. When an existing standard barcoded or RFID wristband is scanned, a new wristband for an inpatient or for a patient who has undergone an MRI procedure, for example, can be re-issued by simply connecting it to a CT4-LX located on the ward.
- Standard patient wristbands with barcode or RFID are accurately printed without a PC
- On-site reissue of the wristband significantly reduces the risk of misidentification of the patient
- Because the solution operates without a PC, it saves space and costs of equipment, licenses and maintenance
- Simple and intuitive printing process makes it easy to use with minimal training required
SATO-Drucker mit AEP-Unterstützung
Schieben Sie den Regler nach rechts, um die vollständige Tabelle anzuzeigen
|CL4NX Plus Bester industrieller 4-Zoll-Thermodrucker (101 mm) seiner Klasse||CL6NX Plus Bahnbrechender industrieller 6-Zoll-Thermodrucker (152 mm)||FX3-LX Intuitiver 3-Zoll-Etikettendrucker (76 mm), der sich an Ihre Anforderungen anpasst||CT4-LX Intelligenter 4-Zoll-Desktop-Drucker (101 mm) der nächsten Generation||PW2NX Leistungsstarker und kompakter mobiler 2-Zoll-Drucker (50 mm)|
|Abmessungen (W x T x H)||271mm x 457mm x 321mm||338mm x 457mm x 321mm||132mm x 225mm x 161mm||178mm x 238mm x 214mm||85mm x 128mm x 68mm|
|Auflösung||8/12/24 Punkte/mm (203/305/609 dpi)||8/12 Punkte/mm (203/305 dpi)||12 Punkte/mm (305 dpi)||8/12 Punkte/mm (203/305 dpi)||8 Punkte/mm (203 dpi)|
|Druckgeschwindigkeit||356 mm/s (14 Zoll/Second) / 356 mm/s (14 Zoll/Second) / 152 mm/s (6 Zoll/Second)||254 mm/s (10 Zoll/Sekunde) / 203 mm/s (8 Zoll/Sekunde)||152 mm/s (6 Zoll/Sekunde)||203 mm/s (8 Zoll/Sekunde) / 152 mm/s (6 Zoll/Sekunde)||152 mm/s (6 Zoll/Sekunde)|
|Display||Farbiger 3,5-Zoll-TFT-LCD-Bildschirm (8,9 cm) (320 x 240)||Farbiger 3,5-Zoll-TFT-LCD-Bildschirm (8,9 cm) (320 x 240)||Farbiger 7-Zoll-TFT-LCD-Touchscreen (17,8 cm) (480 x 800)||Farbiger 4,3-Zoll-TFT-LCD-Touchscreen (10,9 cm) (480 x 272)||Organisches Elektrolumineszenz-Display|
|Schnittstellen||USB-A, USB-B, LAN, NFC, RS232-C, Bluetooth, WLAN (optional)||USB-A, USB-B, LAN, NFC, RS232-C, Bluetooth, WLAN (optional)||USB-A, USB-B x 3, LAN, NFC, Bluetooth (optional), WLAN (optional)||USB-A, USB-B x 2, LAN, RS232-C (optional), NFC, Bluetooth (optional), WLAN (optional)||USB, NFC, Bluetooth, WLAN|
|Spezifikationen||Optional HF and UHF RFID PDF Direct Printing||Optional HF RFID PDF Direct Printing||Nein||Optional HF und UHF RFID PDF Direct Printing||Nein|
|Was ist Web AEP?||Advantages for the system integrator|
|All the benefits of AEP and much more! – Web AEP complements the features and benefits of AEP with an additional level of flexibility, making it much easier to develop more complex applications||Seamless integration into existing cloud-based applications|
|Existing web applications – Existing web applications can be converted to run on the FX3-LX or CT4-LX||Unique solution for the AutoID industry to integrate printers with cloud-based systems and without third-party software|
|Local or cloud-based web applications – You are free to run local web applications on the printer or connect the printer as a client to cloud-based web applications||Provides durable and stable operation for the end user|
|Minimal training required – Very little training is required, as you only need to learn how to run web applications on the FX3-LX and CT4-LX.||Minimal training required|
Web AEP user stories of typical customers
User report: Local web application
- Delivering customers with a unique solution based on an all-in-one, multi-functional device
- Developing applications using popular web technologies
- Conversion of existing web applications and assets to run on the FX3-LX or CT4-LX
- More flexible and creative design of screen views than with AEP Works 3
Case study: Cloud applications
With Web AEP, an application can be easily run on the printer via the cloud. Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Supplying customers with a unique solution based on an all-in-one multifunctional device.
- Reliably run mission-critical applications with multiple printers thanks to powerful server hardware and software
- Implement business logic enhancements and fixes with a single server application deployment, instead of having to upgrade each printer individually
- Easily connect to all types of databases, including third-party APIs, and easily integrate with existing web applications.
- Easily connect to existing cloud application after minimal changes
SATO printer with Web AEP support
Slide the slider to the right to view the full table
|FX3-LX Intuitive 3-inch (76 mm) label printer that adapts to your needs||CT4-LX Intelligent 4-inch (101 mm) next-generation desktop printer|
|Print Method||Direct Thermal||Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||132mm x 225mm x 161mm||178mm x 238mm x 214mm|
|Resolution||12 dots/mm (305 dpi)||8/12 dots/mm (203/305 dpi)|
|Print speed||152 mm/s (6 inches/second)||203 mm/s (8 inch/second) / 152 mm/s (6 inch/second)|
|Display||7-inch color TFT LCD touch screen (17.8 cm) (480 x 800)||4.3-inch color TFT LCD touchscreen (10.9 cm) (480 x 272)|
|Interfaces||USB-A, USB-B x 3, LAN, NFC, Bluetooth (optional), WLAN (optional)||USB-A, USB-B x 2, LAN, RS232-C (optional), NFC, Bluetooth (optional), WLAN (optional)|
|Specifications||No||Optional HF and UHF RFID PDF Direct Printing|
Aep Customer Service Hours.
- How To Find Conversion Cost
- Zoom Cloud Meetings Mac
- Publisher 2013 Download
- Exfat 32
- Meet The Parents Watch Online
- Tm Registration Search
- Cost To Repaint Car Hood
- Fios One Box