How To Put More Than One Video On Instagram Story
- Instagram feed limits: These videos typically have a minimum upload range of 3 seconds to a maximum video length of 60 seconds.
- Instagram Stories limits: Videos are limited to 15 seconds. However, users can create multiple clips and share them as combined stories that are longer than 15 seconds.
- IGTV clips limits: IGTV allows users to create and upload video clips up to 60 minutes long. Regular Instagram account holders can post IGTV videos from 15 seconds to 10 minutes. However, video clips with a minimum aspect ratio of 4:5 and a maximum video size of 5:4 require a Mac in MP4 format.
- Instagram Live Broadcast Limits: Live broadcast videos have a maximum length of 60 minutes.
You may also like:Instagram Reels >>
Part 1. How to upload a video longer than 60 seconds to Instagram?
- Method 1: Shorten videos with Wondershare Filmora.
- Method 2: Share in the form of multiple video clips.
Users who want to upload videos on Instagram as a post or story have a time limit, as mentioned above. While the 60-second time limit is not enough for some videos, users can work around these issues and post longer videos on Instagram with a few creative hacks.
Method 1: Shorten videos with Wondershare Filmora.
If the above method sounds a bit daunting, another method of using a third-party app on your Mac is an easy way out to effortlessly shorten videos and upload them to Instagram. You can download and try Filmora for free: Safe Download Guarantee, No Malware As a simple but effective video editing tool, Filmora lets you trim your videos and edit them in various creative ways. Here are a few steps to help you understand how to easily trim a video with this app. 1. import the video file on Mac that you want to trim. 2. remove the parts you don’t want in your video 3. change the speed of your video 4. export and save your video in a suitable format
Method 1: Share multiple video clips on Instagram on MAC.
Since users are bound by a limit, Instagram videos can be composed of multiple clips. You can create longer videos for Instagram by looping and uploading multiple video clips. To do this, follow these steps: 1. Open Instagram in Safari > click View > Developer > Developer Tools. 2. change the page view to the mobile model > select a model from the device list. 3. Once the page changes to mobile view, you can upload the multiple videos to Instagram from Mac, just as you would from a cell phone. Besides being able to share the video in multiple video clips, you can also use editors to trim your videos and reduce their time. This way, you will get shortened clips that you can easily upload to Instagram.
Part 2. How to upload a video longer than 30 minutes to Instagram?
Sometimes videos of a few seconds or minutes don’t do the trick. Users like to share every detail of the event happening around them, so their videos can be longer than 30 minutes. Here are two easy ways to share longer videos with your followers.
- Method 1: Share a live video
- Method 2: Use Filmora to reduce video size.
Method 1: Share a live video on Instagram.
Live videos have a limit of up to 1 hour for extended videos. Instead of recording a video and uploading it as a post, you can share it as a live video instead. Since these live videos are time-limited, Instagram has now introduced replays for your followers for 24 hours once you’ve finished recording. This means that your live video will play just like an Instagram story and will appear alongside your followers’ Instagram feed. Let’s explore the steps to share a live video with friends.
- Swipe right from anywhere in the feed or tap the camera icon at the top left of the screen
- Click Live at the bottom of the screen, then record
- Tap friends with smiley icons
- Select the person’s name to invite them to join your live video and add more friends accordingly
- When your friends accept the invitation to join, they will be displayed in the split screen view
- To remove the invited person, tap “Cancel” in the upper right corner of the screen
Method 2: Use Filmora to reduce video size.
Using apps like Filmora is one of the best ways to edit longer videos in different ways. If you want to upload a video longer than 30 minutes to Instagram, you should use the Smart Video Size Reducer feature in Filmora on Mac without losing video quality. From different video formats, bitrate and quality to reduce video file size, you can easily reduce video size by following the steps listed below.
- Importing the video files to the user’s album
- Cut off the unwanted video clips
- Change the settings, export the file in the format you want and save to Mac
You can download and try Filmora for free: Safe download guarantee, no malware You may also like:How to upload GIFs to Instagram in 4 steps>>>.
Part 3.How to upload a GIF on Instagram?
Some Instagram users have no idea how to upload GIFs to the platform, so they will be glad to know that there is a way to upload them in the form of a mini video using the methods presented.
- Method 1: Convert your GIF to MP4 video format using Filmora.
- Method 2: Share your favorite GIF on Instagram with Giphy.
Method 1: Convert your GIF to an MP4 video format with Filmora.
Filmora lets users convert GIF images to videos without having to follow the steps below. More tutorial videos here>>
- Open the software on Mac
- Edit your GIF by adding text, music or colors
- Export the video and choose MP4 as the format
- Upload to Instagram
You can download and try Filmora for free: Safe download guarantee, no malware
Method 2: Share your favorite GIF on Instagram with Giphy
Giphy shares a variety of GIF collections from which users can choose their favorite GIFs and post them on social platforms like Instagram. Follow the steps below to upload a GIF using Giphy.
- Download the app and allow access to your camera.
- Open the app and select your favorite GIF to post
- Select the icon with the Instagram symbol
- Giphy will access your Instagram app and post the video file
Instagram is a fun way to communicate with followers, but due to the limitation of video length, users often feel restricted to share their experiences. Fortunately, with the help of reliable and versatile video editing software- Wondershare Filmora you can upload longer videos without worrying about their length. Try the application for free before paying for the fully functional software. How To Put More Than One Video On Instagram Story.
- Where To Buy Mint Leaves
- Fall Team Building Activities
- Easy Day Coupon
- Little Tikes Giraffe Ride On
- Braised Beef Short Ribs Dutch Oven
- 5 Dietary Guidelines
- Steak And Shake Breakfast Hours